At Dataphone we believe that all of our customers should receive the highest quality service.
Over the past 27 years we have developed a Quality Management System to ensure that we always provide a fast response to solve our customer’s telephone system issues.
Strategy for Quality
• Ensure calls are always answered and dealt with by experienced staff
• Automatic vehicle tracking used to allocate the nearest free engineer
• Vast maintenance stocks held by Dataphone
• We hold frequently requested items such as handsets in stock so that delivery times are kept to an absolute minimum
• Experienced Maintenance Engineers with over 28 years in the industry and over 16 years with Dataphone
• By retaining our engineers we retain a knowledge and understanding of our customers sites
• We consistently arrive quickly on site. Our average on site arrival times over the past 5 years, for all maintenance calls is 2 hours 29 minutes
• When on site we fix our customers faults in an average of under 1 hour
• We maintain a database of our customer site records and system programming to ensure we have the information when needed
• In the event that your system should crash and lose your system programming we are able to email our most recent back up copy direct to our engineer on site for him to re-load onto your system
• All of our engineers are DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) approved
• Environmental management: all faulty telecommunications equipment and decommissioned systems are disposed of in accordance with WIEE regulations
• ISO9001:2008 Quality System since 2004
To ensure that our customers remain satisfied with our service, we measure levels of customer satisfaction.
Over the past 3 years we have exceeded the expectations of our customers with 100% of our school customers being very pleased with our services in 2016.
We believe no other UK Telecoms supplier commits to and provides its customers with this level of on-going service.